The school year is divided into two semesters.
The Fall and the Spring semester consist of 20 and 19 lessons respectively.
- Tuition is paid on the first lesson of each semester. It reserves you or your child(ren) a specific weekly time slot. Tuition includes private lessons and the recital fee ($25 per family).
- Registration is for the entire semester and there will be no tuition refund for partial withdrawal.
- Tuition will be prorated for the remainder of the term from first class taken.
- One make-up lesson is available per semester for missed lesson in case of sickness or emergency.
- One re-scheduling is available to facilitate a scheduling conflict for an upcoming lesson. Please contact me a week in advance. In the case of serious illness that would cause the student to miss lessons for an extended period of time, special arrangements can be made.
- There will be no other refunds or substitution of lessons for student absences.
- A quiet and free-from interruption environment is required for the teacher to have one-on-one lessons with the student. Parents are welcome to observe the first lesson.
- Students are to attend the lessons ready to learn! Shortly-trimmed nails is necessary. Girls with long hair need to have their hair pulled up and away from the face, as that maybe a distraction.
- The Studio appreciates 30 days notice for students terminating lessons for any reason.